Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Trying Hard to look up

I feel like such a loser sometimes- I just am not happy here. Today at work was uuubber frustrating; one of those days where you just want to throw up your hands and say the heck with it. I had to remind myself numerous times to smile and to think about God. (didn't change my mood much)

Another thing that gets to me is I can't get anything done. I feel so bounded - I can get one thing started a night like emptying my dishwasher and not loading it and sorting the laundry but not doing it. Its so annoying.
Yesterday I was feeling down too so I went to the coffee shop and read my bible it was really nice but I want reading the bible to give me peace and joy and it's not working. I try so hard to make a conscience effort to take joy in where I am however it's not working.

On a side note I had a volleyball game today. The other team had only three players (us 6!) we won the first and last but lost the second so crazy, we had twice as many people and every game was close. I did make the winning point which was cool.

2 comments:

Kim said...

I'm praying for you friend. THat's not a fun feeling.

Sarah said...

I love you.