Sunday, February 8, 2009

FIRST Visit From A Friend

This weekend my FIRST visitor came to Cleveland to hang out!! Clay came- he is part of the Student Venture crew I always hung out with in highschool. It was really fun to be around someone familiar. We didn't do anything exciting really watch some movies and took a grand tour of Cleveland. It was just as much a tour for me as it was for him. I knew that stuff was down there and I had seen it but mainly at night so I was cool. Yea for visitors!

So when I knew Clay was coming I finally resolved to just go buy a couch. So, last weekend I went out with that very intention and guess what!!? I didn't get anything hahaha I didn't really like anything so instead I went to walmart and bought an air mattress. It worked out really well I think :-). I agree to the fact I am a little ridiculous but it's ok.

So, If anyone else would like to visit -you should!

No comments: