Sunday, February 15, 2009

Three day weekend bust

Wednesday night when I got home from bowling I could (almost literally) feel all my white blood cells attacking some foreign thing in my body. Thursday I got up and went to work any way and then they sent me home. What followed was probably what I would like to describe as the worst span of sickness that I have yet to experience. It started with a anvil like weight on my chest and difficulty inhaling correct amounts of oxygen. Then went into a hard core fever and shivers. Then it moved up to my throat I could hardly speak it hurt to swallow even breathe. After hardcore drugging myself I woke up this morning feeling a little normal. Just drained of energy now. I am so sick (no pun intended) of my apartment. I hope I feel up to atleast seeing a movie tomorrow. Getting out. Three day weekend spent being sick.... saddness. But Thank you Jesus that it was just a cold and I am getting better.

1 comment:

Summer said...

like the new layout. ;)
sorry that you're sick, love. i hate to sound like an old nurse, but, there are lots of bad bugs this year. drink lots of fluids and rest. ok, i'm done being maternal... or just lame. take care. i'll be praying for you!