Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Relaxing and productive...say what?

Today was a very relaxing and productive day...yes both at the same time. It started with getting up and getting my oil for my car changed. Then I came home had breakfast while listening to Session III f the summer conference (http://www.vinecommunitychurch.com/audio)

Side note on the talk.... My favorite part was the first part, Hebrews 11 starts off about what faith is: Being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. It was hard for me to really follow the talk and connect but the other part I liked was when he talked about his church building and how the Lord told them to wait and they are still there. I love hearing stories like that reminds me he really does care about us individually and is not a far off out of touch God. He knows and cares about each of us.

To continue my productive/relaxing day........after breakfast I took a shower then went and got a massage!! I was a beautiful thing at the end I could have went to bed for the rest of the day. After that I came home and watched tv and chilled then I went shopping ( spent way too much today) I got home cooked dinner...(which I don't do often and when I say cook I just heated up-I had chicken stuffed with cheese and broccoli and peas with feta cheese on the side) AND NOW I am doing laundry.

I so don't want to go to work tomorrow but I am sure the next two days of work will go by fast. At least I hope so because I am super excited for this weekend to hang out with friends and RELAX some more.

No comments: