Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Life Choices

Please refer to the following sayings: "I wonder what God's calling is on my life" "When the Lord calls me I will go"

In the book "Crazy Love" he talked about how he doesn't like when people say those previsouly stated sayings. It says we should just live our life to glorify the Lord in all that we do. When we sit and watch tv for hours on end do we do it becuase the Lord "called us" to do it?

So, when it comes to my life how do I know what to do? I can work and do my best and glorify the Lord in all I do by serving people, working with integrity, and working for him and not for the sole purpose of moving up the ladder. OR I could move to a third world country OR just quit and do something else.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Interesting thoughts. Thanks for posting!