Thursday, July 16, 2009

Blessed

I was thinking today about how blessed I am. Being able to move back home and be around family for one but friends too!

I have been able to spend time with my youngest sister which has been super awesome. We are definitely growing a friendship that has never been there before. We even hung out tonight at my apartment and she did my nails and I made smoothies. I can't wait to see how being here will effect my other sister and my relationship (she is currently in colorado) Being able to go over to my mums for dinner and watch our favorite shows is fun.

Being by friends rocks hard core. I've been able to strengthen some freindships and grow some new ones and I am totally diggin it.

I have a job! I can pay off bills and are able to bless others (thank you Jesus!) I can read, walk, run, talk, eat awesome food and taste it.

I thought about all that blessing in my life becuase I was listening to the second session of the summer conference the church went on. He was talking about how he wants to be in front of the Lord and have evidence of doing something with what the Lord gave you. I am so blessed with so much I wonder if I truly use that the way the good all mighty Lord wants me to. Please Jesus let me know. I thank you!

1 comment:

Mindy said...

I'm so glad that you were transfered closer. I'm terrible at keeping in touch and now I get to see you every few weeks!