Tuesday, September 30, 2008

A DesWeekend

So this weekend was actually enjoyable! Friday was a little weird though... My cousin Steph's friend passed my name on to her cousin who lives in Columbus and said that if he was ever in town to give me a call. So he did and he came to pick me up and he saw me and I really think he thought I was black ( because my cousin is) and he was really shocked. It was a little awkward and funny at the same time. Made me think about judging people ahead of time.

AnyWHO ...We ended up meeting up with his cousin and we went to this whole in the wall restaurant that played live jazz and it was sweet.

Saturday I hung out with fellow boilermakers. There is a Purdue Alumni Ass here so we went to a bar where they were all watching it. Then we went to see Macbeth at the new playhouse that just opened. The whole time I was trying to remember highschool and what was going on. It was still cool to watch. Then we went to this wine bar then dancing. It was nice doing something other than JUST the clubs.

No comments: