Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Beauty

So I hate going to the gym so to get me to excersise I have been going running outside...but then I realized (for the 100th time) I hate running I find it quite boring. so THEN I made my way to the Bedford reservation (one of the perks (may it be the only one) of Bedford). Its this national woodland area...or forest but I don't think you can call it a forest. Anyway this place is ridiculously huge. I have walked numerous hours in this place and have not seen the other side of it. I even run! Its not boring when you are looking at this amazing surroundings. Man God is creative. I keep thanking big pops for the gift. It's one of my comforts while here. I am not sure what I am going to do when the snow comes...I'm gonna have to go to the GYM! Blast

I got the most amazing letter from a friend today (via snail mail which made it twenty times better) BUT it just said how I inspired her and what not and then I got a text from another friend stating how God used me to change their entire life...dude Papa is soooo cool. I can't wait for heaven and standing before the Lord and having sin burn away and the jewels be left but seeing it now is so STINKING awesome and encouraging to see man the Lord it good and so BEAUTIFUL!

What else is BEAUTIFUL? My fathers trustworthiness, the word is a double edged sword. I talked to another friend and it was well not to go into detail but I felt like my friendships back at west laf was fading. I started getting this extreamly anxious feeling and thoughts/lies that I was going to be alone. Not in the sence of a relationship but of friendships. I will be moving so often and even if I make friends here they will be for a year and if the friends I have had for a little longer fade what chance do I have... and then the words that kept coming to mind were you are not of this world- and Jesus' prayer right before he was arrested. It was actually comforting.

Beauty

No comments: