Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Weekend Whirlwind

God is so good... This past weekend Rachel got baptized!!! two weekends ago I was there and she was not going to do it and she said she didn't believe at all - she called off being baptized. I then decided I wasn't going to go back for baptism Sunday. However the Lord had different plans and convicted me to go. After a battle of going back and forth on how to get there the good Lord provided a way. I am so stinking thankful that the God has allowed me to watch her progression of not knowing the Lord at all to being totally Sold out to him - she got a tattoo of a bible verse on her neck!!!
The weekend was also very hard a lot of emotions but I think it boils down to betrayal, jealousy, and plain being hurt. I am trying so hard to trust in Jesus and his promises. In the midst of all this a friendship has gained momentum and grown I think and I am so very thankful for her and her support, especially through all of this.

1 comment:

Kim said...

I'm glad that God gave you the ability to come. I think there was purpose in it all. Love you friend!!