Sunday, November 23, 2008

Sunday Chruch -hickup-Date

So today I went to church this morning - It was about God being Number one is lots of different ways. It was pretty good one part that really stuck out to me was "He is number one in creation". Colossians 1:15 states that Jesus Christ is the firstborn over all creation. This point was further elaborated to say all things were made BY God FOR him. For one reason or another this hit me. I feel like it answers a lot of questions, I am not sure which ones but it felt like an answer- a lot of times we always ask why this or that happened to me or why did God let this or that happen at all in this World .... maybe if we stopped thinking so worldly and remember its never about us that question wouldn't come up.

After church I get in my car and it starts making this disgusting noise and shaking. I decide to ignore it and keep driving. Turned out to be a bad idea. Thank the Lord I made it to a gas station and I opened the hood and I saw a line was disconnected so i attached it- works fine now. THANK YOU JESUS

SOoooo the date today was with my Popie (God) I went to panera had dinner and read my God, marriage and family book and then read more of 2 samuel. It was a very refreshing time. I actually didn't want to leave

2 comments:

Summer said...

i didn't know you blogged. i'm glad. :) miss you. love you.

Kim said...

I'm so glad that you had some great time with Jesus. That's awesome!