Sunday, March 22, 2009

A Friend and an awesome singer

This past week a very good friend of mine came to visit for her spring break. It was so awesome to hang out with her and catch up. I was in disbelief she was actually here so many plans and promises have been made in the past and I didn't think it would actually happen. We had dinner downtown the first night ...which was st pattys day craziness downtown!! We ended up starting Alias from the begining - ADORE that show she got hooked too.

We also went hiking and found the "grand" waterfalls of Bedford.

Saturday I went to the Adele concert. It was AMAZING!!! She is so good and the opening act was really good too. They are a Scottish band and have adorable accentts...I officially have a new crush. After the concert we went dancing. It was so much fun. My legs were sore this morning from dancing so much ...either that or the fact I am so out of shape.

I am really starting to enjoy living here in Cleveland too bad I am leaving in like 4 months

1 comment:

Kim said...

I'm glad you had a good time with your friend!