Monday, December 15, 2008

My Birthday 23 and still the baby

OMG I felt so stinking loved on my birthday ...all I can say is thank you papie! I was fearing a depressing feeling for my birthday especially when I lived with awesome roomates the past three years who ALWAYS made me feel very special on my birthday and now I live alone. However through the perks of facebook I got a countdown to my birthday from the friends in west laf and a countless (almost countless) amount of birthday wishes on my wall. That, by the way, I looked at all during work. If that was not enough I got cards and phone calls! Then one of the girls at worked rounded up some people from work and we went out for drinks and dinner.

One thing I just don't understand is why people want to take so many shots for their birthday and get drunk?? You don't feel good the next day and I don't know just dont get it ...sooo besides having to fight off (and not being too successful all the time) shots it was fun to be with people.

1 comment:

Kim said...

I'm glad that you had a good birthday! Give me a buzz sometime and we can catch up. It seems we keep missing each other!!